Thursday, 2 August 2007

My BABY(IES)!

Gilbert: "Diao si mi diao?"


Gilbert: "I'm so shy lah."


I LOVE GILBERT! So girly, so timid, ultra attention seeking, but who cares. I love him! or is he a her? =x


Mini Tribute to my previous parrot, Wilbert.
*Wilbert, it has been 2 years down the road since your passing. I still miss you so much! You were so stubborn, so independent, so DAO, but still very adorable. Remember the times you would stand by my door, peeping at me, as if askin for my permission to come in? Aww, so cute.


First few days here, munching on seeds.. *Yummy*. you can see from his feathers and eye, that he is just a few months old.



*Messing up the food/seeds bowl



Wilbert: "Diao si mi diao?"



*Let me slp! no more pictures. Im tired, can't you see?



*Chinese New Year! 2005*

I really still miss Wilbert so much. I really wish that accident didn't happen on that fatal day. Didn't happen AT ALL! But sigh, this is fate. I'm sure Wilbert is enjoying himself at parrot heaven, or animal heaven, together with my bunny (the one i picked up from downstairs), some of my birds, luo han fish, eel-looking fish, discus fish, goldfish, fighting fish. Well, after all, all of them came from the same mortal family, my family, the TAN FAMILY. So they ought to get along well with each other right? =)

** HUG YOUR LOVED ONES TODAY (be it human or animal, relatives or pet), FOR YOU KNOW, THEY MIGHT BE GONE TOMORROW. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE **


Ok, enough of sad stuff. Went to NDP preview @ Marina Bay 2007 with Edmund! on the 28 July 2007. Thanks Jiejie for getting the ticx for me! No pics up though, the only pic is a pic of me and edmund! hahahaha! =X


:P

No comments: