- You can't give me what I want
- I can't give you what you want
- I can't understand why we've become like that
- The communication is not at all right
- I feel that you do not care about us anymore
- You've been busy with your work, feeling tired everyday, not having time to talk to me, or even listen to me talk
- Everytime I need to tell someone about things that happened to me today, that person might not be you. (when i wanted it to be you EVERYTIME)
- I feel that everything has been at a standstill
- I feel that you cannot make me smile. (Or is it don't even take the effort to?)
I cannot stand the fact that my BF is talking to me in a very sleepy tone (I know you're tired, but I cant stand), the fact that my BF has no time for me, my BF not comprehending what I'm trying to say, my BF not being persistant enough when calling back after i KUP his phone. 1, 2, 3, 4 phone calls are not enough. Not enough to make me feel bad for hanging up your phone. And instead of me answering and hearing some "sorry"s, I hear a guy on the next line saying "You know I don't like you to anyhow hang up my phone right!!??" LIKE HELLO! IS THIS WHOLE BLOODY THING MY FAULT NOW? WHAT THE FUCK! So I get bloody irritated and hang up his phone again. The whole cycle goes round and round.
These are things I cant kick. Well, you dare say my temper hasn't been improving? You dare say that I've still been hanging up your phone for no reason plenty times? I'm just tired already. I really feel like letting go of it Once and for all.
*Let's bet what he's gonna say.
- "Is this how you treat our r/s? Say break den break, so fragile?? Can you be more mature?... blah blah...."
- "OK"

1 comment:
You're going to do just fine! Have faith.
Post a Comment