Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Weirdo

On 17th November 2007, I received an sms from Edmund.

"Dear, today i got this message leh... Hi Darling, this is JOE. Can you sms me your name because I don't know how to spell your name? Miss u.."

O.O *Must be some ppl from IRC wanna get number from a 'Girl' den the 'Girl' Sabo him.

So I gave the number a call in the afternoon with MY mobile.

"Hello did you sms 9******* this morning?", I asked

"Yeah what's up? No I didn't.", he answered.

Alright, so i hung up. At about 6+pm, I used Edmund's phone to sms that freaking despo.

In chinese "nin(2) hao(3), wo(3) shi(4) li(4) sha(1), nin(2) jin(1) wan(3) you(3) kong(4) ma(1)?" meaning: Greetings, my name is Lisa, would like to ask if you're free tonight?

Minutes later, a reply came.

"Haha, don't play lah. Yesterday play with my third leg until I now cannot walk straight already Hehehe..."

Fuggg. What a reply. Eeks.

No comments: