Wednesday, 19 March 2008

He wants to meet almost everyday.

He talks to me on the phone before going to sleep every night.

He calls me before going to work, while having lunch and after work without fail everyday.

He gives in to me every time.

He tries to make me happy every single minute.

He never fails to protect me from zaogeng-ing.

He never fails to irritate me by saying silly things.

He has never lost his temper at me.

He never raised his voice at me.

He always speaks softly to me .

He always never allowed me to go home alone.

Never let me get hurt.

Lets me eat whatever and wherever I want.

Supports Manchester United for me, sometimes. (Even though he is an Arsenal Fan.)

He loves cooking with me. Loves our dishes.

Puts on masks with me whenever we feel like it.

Watches soccer with me.

He understands me. (usually)

He irritates me.

He pampers me. (a little too much)

He makes me flare up easily.

He accommodates to my needs.

He takes my temper well.

He allows me to spend his money. (I swear I don't always do that!)

He gets along well with my family.

On top of everything,

He loves me. And I love him too. (though he irritates me, usually. =x)

I think he is the one. Might be too early to say, I know. But for now, this moment, I know he is the one for me. The future may be tough, I know too, but I am willing to go through it with you. We can work hard together forever, live life simply and be happy everyday. Please do not worry about the future now, instead, cherish every moment and work hard towards it. I will be with you for as long as I can, I know that. Believe me?

Love you always Edmund..!


No comments: