Waiting for my soccer match to start, in 1 hour.. =\
Came home at about 12.30 am after a night at dear's house.
We met at about 4+.. Went to Kallang Bahru and bought a fish tank! $23.
Got home at about 6 and started working on our new fish tank (dear's parents were going to watch Kungfu Panda, so only we were at home!). Haiyoh, need a lot of work to finalize our new fish tank lah. But super enjoying! I love it! I can feel the sense of satisfaction after setting up everything with dear man! I bet my babies are happy in their new home.. with so much space to swim.. Hehe.. Thking of buying a few more... Hmmm...
At about 8pm.. we decided to go get our dinner. First stop: NTUC for Fish Balls and Mango Juice. + ATM transfer for my online spree. (thanks dearrrrrrrrr =)))))) After that, went to the pasar malam and bought super duper a lot of food. (Honey Chicken, Sharks fin, Nuggets, Taiwan Sausage, Cheese Sausage, Tea Egg, Steamed Peanuts, Fish Fillet). Those finger food = our dinner, including the fish balls we bought at NTUC la. haha. Eat Like Pig Man.
Aft dinner at home, Dear bathed and we got ready to watch the 10pm Channel 5 show, Behind Closed Doors. Very nice programme. This week, it's on Transversittes and Transsexuals. Last week, it was on Spousal Abuse. I thk the theme next week is on those uncles who go around molesting young kids. boys and girls. GROSS.
Well Anyway, my school is staring in 5 days time! So soon! My eCR (Timetable choosing) in on this coming Friday! I hope to get slots on Mondays and Wednesdays (2 slots each), so I can go for my volunteer work on Tuesdays noon and Thursdays noon. If not, Either Monday, Tuesday morning and Thursday Morning, or Tuesday Morning, Wednesday and Thursday Morning. We shall See than. I just need to try not to have any afternoon classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and try to fill up my Wednesdays, since I have yoga at 7.30 at night. Oh Well.... =\
Random:
I've finished paying off my Yoga Instructor Training Course fees. $$$ fly.. heart a bit pain lah... Suddenly about 1.5 K flew off. =(
Trying not to spend too much money.. Thinking of giving up my tuition and focus on my volunteer work, since I cant tutor my kiddo for like 6 consecutive weeks, and seriously speaking, he has sort of gotten over my head, uncontrollable man. But I do need a source of income somehow. If only I can give yoga classes..
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment