Finally, I have the time to blog.
This past few days have been very energy consuming.
27.06
Friday, beginning of yoga ITC (Instructor Training Course), intensive full day lesson with my Guruji and Mataji from India. Full day. 8.30-7. Loads of yoga theory. Loads of Yogic knowledge.
28.06
Saturday. 2nd day of intensive full day lesson. 8.30 - 6.30. My classmates had practical trial exam. I couldn't do it because of my period. Blah. Got my Lesson paper for my Trial teaching exam on Monday.
29.06
Sunday. Lesson at Tony's Childcare centre instead of Mangala Vihara Temple.. Full day.. Very tiring man.. really can sleep.. The other students took the practical exam (whereby u hold a pose for a period, say 30s or 3 minutes), while me and Suping sat aside.. due to our period ! =S
30.06
Monday. Freaking busy lah! Got to Temple at 8.20 to prepare myself for my 8.30 Trial teaching exam. After that, I stayed to be a "student" for my friend's trial exam.. At about 1.20, I changed into shorts and shirt.. and drove madly to school! And I was bloody late!
During lecture, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. (ears too!) 3 hours was like 3 years........
Finally, at 5pm, I drove madly back to temple. And rested there, being "students" for the last 2 trial exam slots.
1.07
Tuesday. Back to temple for my classmates' trial exam from 6.30-9.30
2.07
Wednesday. Didn't go to SIM orientation because 1. I was too tired. 2. I didn't see the need. 3. Wait edmund scared I run away with another guy. hahaha.
6.30 - 9.30 = back to yoga.
Got my FINAL EXAM POSTURES for Friday!!!!!
3.07
Thursday. 6.30 - 9.30 = Back for yoga.
9.30 - night. Prepared for next day's lesson. STRESS.
4.07
Friday. The day of my final exam! First thing after my bath, I had examination diarrhea.
I would say it all went smoothly. =) But no results were announced. My guru didnt comment on anyone's exam nor did he disclose any of our marks.. haha..
2 - 5 , back to SIM for mathematics lecture.
5.50 - 9.30 = Back to yoga to support my classmates (being "students")
5.07
Saturday. Morning = Finally had my Practical exam with Suping. I thought it would be so scary lah. But luckily i held the poses for the required time. Phew.......
Afternoon: I spent the whole afternoon with my yoga classmates for the 2nd day of Yoga Examinations. I was bloody tired. PS: Sorry edmund..
6.07
Sunday Morning = went to fetch mataji (guru's wife) to my home, as she needed pots to cook her indian food for us in the afternoon..
Sunday Afternoon = Went to Yogaconnections studio @ Kembangan for Yoga Instructor Training Course's closing Ceremony. Took some pictures which i will upload later..
Sunday Afternoon till Sunday night = Went to Sentosa with my Guruji, Mataji, Lydia, yudit, Jerene, Suping. Phew..... MRT = super crowded. Vivocity = super crowded. Train to sentosa = Super crowded. Sentosa = super crowded.
We caught the laser show at night and left for home after that. Every where was super crowded. Being tired didn't really help me too.. =(
I went back to Yoga studio with guruji and mataji, and to take back my mom's pots too.
Said my final well wishes to them before leaving for home. They left this morning (Monday), back to India.
Finally! This marks an end to my Yoga instructor training course. But it's just a beginning to my yoga path! What I've learnt is just a minimal 1% of the whole yoga knowledge..
And yes! I am a yoga instructor le!!!!
YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!
Monday, 7 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment