Thursday, 31 July 2008

I finally have the time to blog.
The bridging classes have ended and it's about time for my exams.
-_-

Srsly dunno what to blog about.
Exams are in exactly 2 weeks time and it determines if i can drop 2 modules and study for 2 years instead of 3.

arggh,
where is my "intensive study" mode?

Random stuff:

Edmund cooked the Campbell soup and drank it all by himself!! My wild mushroom...! I love mushrooms! arggh... Anyway, we're gonna get tix for Money not enough tml for saturday. I've set myself a curfew on Saturday so we cannot anyhow anyhow pick a timing liao. =(

Another random stuff:

We watched Batman that time! Omg.. I love joker can.. "why so serious? Lets put a smile on that face.. heehee..." LOL.

We cooked Miso soup we bought from Daiso that time. NO instructions or wadsoever but we did it! Yay!

Okay, maybe too random.

No comments: