Tuesday, 2 September 2008


Movie Tickets




Bought 4 Mandi Lulur Scrubs for $2.50 each. Turnip's not here because it is in my bathroom.





Items from Nu Ren Wo Zui Da Spree.
1st from top: Some hair removal thing. Quite painful. But addictive. =x
2nd from top: Fringe stick. Sticks my fringe conveniently without leaving any marks!
3rd from top: Tweezers at one end and some black head metal thing at the other. Useful!!


These items came in the mail a few weeks ago.


Only these 2 were useful - Subject Guides

These will probably be left untouched for the next 2 years.


Accounting Lecture notes + Exercises. Trust me, it's thicker than what you see here!


Sociology Lecture notes! Why does it look so thin here?!


Combined Reading materials for Accounting. + Subject guide


Combined Reading materials for Sociology. + Subject Guide


I got these in the mail today. Hair curlers. Like small soft toys lah. Doubt it will work anyway! But i will try it now!


Anyway, I cant bloody read chinese lah. For god's sake. I just don't have the patience! So how to follow these instructions hur? hurrr hurrhurrr?



heh. Cute Gilbert in his cage. Looking curiously at me.


Gilbert playing around. Donno why his eyes are half closed here also. -_-


Climbing around..


Trying very hard to stare fiercely at me. But soooo cuteeeeeee!


Jie Jie Sayang!!! ("V") I like!


"Oooohh.. so comfyyy"


Zzzzzz.....

Off to meet Edmund now! He is on his way here already! And My hair is not done yet!! Argghhh

No comments: