Tuesday, 14 October 2008

7 October 2008 - Tuesday

As usual, went to IMH to conduct class.

After that, Tony, Da jie and I decided to go to Mustafa to get our India Visa done.

And we ate some good Indian vegetarian meal!

Komala or something. hehe..

Met Dear at about 7+..

He ended work late..

We went over to.....
Scissors Cut Curry Rice @ Jalan Besar!
Here is the link from another blog because I didn't do my own food review! =X


Trust me.. the food there was AWESOME.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY loved it.

It does help that I've heard that this stall originated from the Hainanese!

Edmund and I ordered like so MUCH FOOD LAH!!
- 3 plates of curry rice.
(This led to the person thinking that there are 3 ppl eating.. that's why he gave a larger serving than expected. =\)
- Eggs (for 3 pax)
- Curry Chicken Wings (for 3 pax)
- Fish Cake (for 3 pax)

- Pork (for 3 or more pax!!)

- Cabbage (for 3 pax, but It's fine for me! Surprisingly, I really love this! This is my fav!)

Total: $15+.
-___- 2 people eat can eat till $15.

No wonder my "float" like bigger and bigger lah!
@!$!#$.

Despite complaining of the huge serving,

Dear and I still finished EVERYTHING. =X
*As usual.

Usual jalan jalan @ Mustafa before
going over to his place!
To nua and see my babies!


9 October 2008 - Thursday


Dear worked late again.

Ended we meet up at about 8.30 pm at my void deck for dinner @ bedok 85.

Had Porridge, carrot cake, chicken wings and Satay bee hoon.. Very different from what we usually eat.. Lol We usually eat Stingray, Ou Lua, Bak Chor Mee and Tang Yuan.. =)

11 October 2008 - Saturday


Yay!
Weekend is here!

We went over to Bugis to get some thing for his nephew Caleb, who was turning 2!


After that, We went to take neoprints!
Our first time t
aking neoprints together..
Hehe.. And Dear decorated some of the pictures.. -___-
Will post it here soon..


After that, We went to Jalan Besar (yes, again!)
to makan Dim Sum @ Swee Choon!


I treated dear.. but he insisted on paying me back.


Aiyoh, money no need so gek gao mah.

Ur money is my money, My money is my own money!


Easy and Simple..!
heheh..


Coming Tuesday (Later!)


Will be celebrating his Birthday with him..
Hehe.. I planned everything liao..
Cannot post
here yet.. =X Lalala..
So exciting!!


His actual birthday is at 15 October..

My dear dear is 1 year older liao.. 23 years old already!

Omg....


Hope he will be pleasently surprise!
hehe..


Till then~

No comments: