Bought small fish to feed my babies.. I noticed 黑黑 still as active, maybe a little less active than usual. But usually he just stones at one place de..
At About 12+ 1.. I noticed him outside of his cozy spot (the log).. I thought he was just sucking onto the ground of the tank for dirt/algae.. Den.. I noticed.. He was not moving. Not only that, his mouth was not moving, so was his stomach. And finally, his body was moving along with the current of the water..
Then, I knew it le.. Asked Edmund to come take a look.. He used the net to get him to move.. but he never did.. We took it out of the tank, and it didn't move.. T_T
Haiz.. Stored him in a small Jug.. At about 2 plus, we went down with 2 plastic spoons to bury 黑黑..
Haiz, 黑黑, rest in peace. You were the most senior in my tank.. You have been a good fish, never fight with others, and always cleaning our tank for us.. Sigh..
Let's hope that 黑黑 can R.I.P
Rest In Peace
黑黑
August 2007 (Month we bought him) - 1st October 2008
Hope you can take care of Daddy, Mummy, and ur siblings..
Go join 直直 and 歪歪 on the rainbow bridge,
Or shall I say, in the rainbow pond.. =)
直直 and 歪歪 are our first ever 2 fish..
They are of the same breed as 肥肥 and 艘艘 ..
But they had already passed away..
Like fug man. WHY I LOOK SO SICK AND WHITE WAN!! eeks.. and my eye bags! so big! Seriously i know nuts about make up! Somebody please teach me lah! LOL.
After dinner, we went over to marina-cum-suntec to have a look at the F1 Race!!!
WooHoo!! The sound so loud and cool man. But listen long liao is indeed deafening! Took a video and posted it up on youtube! got 1000+ views lor. OMG. lol
27.09.08 - Saturday
Went to Tampines Giant to park the lorry. And took the free Shuttle bus to Tampines! Muahaha. In e end, free parking for us! Muahaha. Damn lame can. lol.. Ate Mee Sua at TM.. + Tori Q.. and 2 pies from PIE KIA! LOL. quite nice lah the pies there..
After that, Ed and I decided to go back to Ikea for a walk and Giant for some shopping.. We bought durians to mum mum during our soccer matches later in the night!
At home, we cooked dried maggi mee (mee goreng) + Miso Soup (Plus crab meat and crab stick). So full can! Tell me how can i diet with him around! Arggh.
28.9.08 - Sunday
Went to city hall to look at F1 race with Edmund. He drove over and parked his car at my carpark (sunday free parking mah x=) den we took the mrt to City Hall. So long never take public transport with him liao.. Kinda missing it!!
Again, I watched the F1 race lor. LOL. We stood for more than 1/2 and hour before deciding to move off. Siao lor. From Raffles link (Abv City link) cannot walk to City hall MRT LEH. Need to walk to Marina den to Suntec, den to City Link den to MRT. Funny. :S
Finally reached home and prepared myself for busy day ahead.
29.9.08 - Monday
Morning Lecture. P&L, B/S. -_-
4 hours of break in btw. Wanna go do my hair, scared no time. Wanna go library study, but wanna have lunch too. In e end, I went home. Can eat lunch, can sleep too! Siao lor. Sleep until i'm late for my 2nd lecture at 3.30! I reached school at 4 pm lor. =_="
30.9.08 - Tuesday
Went for IMH class in the afternoon with my "da jie" - Jerene and my "senior" - tony. Teaching is tiring despite not having to do the poses lor. Running around correcting the students already tire teachers out. lol.
Met Edmund at about 7!
Before that, I saw my neighbour's dog, Casper! I played with the dog for awhile. So cute sia... =)
Edmund and I headed to Ehub! Because we have never been there. LOL. Nothing much sia. Kinda boring. We sat on the Ferris Wheel. LOL! So funny lah. Dunno why Dar wanna sit also -_-. Walked around.. And decided to go to Changi Village to Makan!
Reached there at about 9. The place is closed lor! KNN. Heng we never put parking coupon before we left the car. phew. I suggested Bedok 85. But Darling lazy to drive + didnt really know the way.
So he said, "you know right? u drive k?" Kns. Drive LORRY from Changi Village to Bedok ah. I readily said ok lor. LOL. but i abit nervous can.
Luckily, we reached bedok in 2 peices. (Note: 1 peice edmund 1 peice me.) Lol.. We had Stingray, Oyster Omelette and Bak Chor Mee! + 2 glasses of Sugarcane.. Yummy.. I love the stingray/squid there. The sambal so nice..
We got home at about 11 plus.. So tiring lor.. =\
Ps: Coming Friday, I will be doing something to my hair! I'm so freaking nervous lor. Not nice i dont wanna go out liao lor...
黑黑
August 2007 (Month we bought him) - 1st October 2008
Go join 直直 and 歪歪 on the rainbow bridge,
Or shall I say, in the rainbow pond.. =)
直直 and 歪歪 are our first ever 2 fish..
They are of the same breed as 肥肥 and 艘艘 ..
But they had already passed away..
Okay, enough of the sad stuff.
We have rearranged our fish!
Now all the fish are together, except for the 2 puny ones.
namely, xiao xiao and hui hui..
Their growth rate really very slow. Cannot put them with Dada, who eats whatever that can fit into his mouth!
On the previous friday, 26 Sep 08, I met up with 1b19 guys at Shoduko @ Raffles City!
I spent like $19.. Ate rosti, 1 scoop ice cream and 1 stick of enoki mushroom + beef. Rosti got nothing special lor. =[ oh wells..
I put on eye liner k! Seriously, i dont know how to put! I got ready at like 5.15 when I was supposed to meet them at 7.. Since I got nothing to do, try putting on lor. Here is the result, adding to some foundation and lip gloss :
We have rearranged our fish!
Now all the fish are together, except for the 2 puny ones.
namely, xiao xiao and hui hui..
Their growth rate really very slow. Cannot put them with Dada, who eats whatever that can fit into his mouth!
On the previous friday, 26 Sep 08, I met up with 1b19 guys at Shoduko @ Raffles City!
I spent like $19.. Ate rosti, 1 scoop ice cream and 1 stick of enoki mushroom + beef. Rosti got nothing special lor. =[ oh wells..
I put on eye liner k! Seriously, i dont know how to put! I got ready at like 5.15 when I was supposed to meet them at 7.. Since I got nothing to do, try putting on lor. Here is the result, adding to some foundation and lip gloss :
Like fug man. WHY I LOOK SO SICK AND WHITE WAN!! eeks.. and my eye bags! so big! Seriously i know nuts about make up! Somebody please teach me lah! LOL.After dinner, we went over to marina-cum-suntec to have a look at the F1 Race!!!
WooHoo!! The sound so loud and cool man. But listen long liao is indeed deafening! Took a video and posted it up on youtube! got 1000+ views lor. OMG. lol
27.09.08 - Saturday
Went to Tampines Giant to park the lorry. And took the free Shuttle bus to Tampines! Muahaha. In e end, free parking for us! Muahaha. Damn lame can. lol.. Ate Mee Sua at TM.. + Tori Q.. and 2 pies from PIE KIA! LOL. quite nice lah the pies there..
After that, Ed and I decided to go back to Ikea for a walk and Giant for some shopping.. We bought durians to mum mum during our soccer matches later in the night!
At home, we cooked dried maggi mee (mee goreng) + Miso Soup (Plus crab meat and crab stick). So full can! Tell me how can i diet with him around! Arggh.
28.9.08 - Sunday
Went to city hall to look at F1 race with Edmund. He drove over and parked his car at my carpark (sunday free parking mah x=) den we took the mrt to City Hall. So long never take public transport with him liao.. Kinda missing it!!
Again, I watched the F1 race lor. LOL. We stood for more than 1/2 and hour before deciding to move off. Siao lor. From Raffles link (Abv City link) cannot walk to City hall MRT LEH. Need to walk to Marina den to Suntec, den to City Link den to MRT. Funny. :S
Finally reached home and prepared myself for busy day ahead.
29.9.08 - Monday
Morning Lecture. P&L, B/S. -_-
4 hours of break in btw. Wanna go do my hair, scared no time. Wanna go library study, but wanna have lunch too. In e end, I went home. Can eat lunch, can sleep too! Siao lor. Sleep until i'm late for my 2nd lecture at 3.30! I reached school at 4 pm lor. =_="
30.9.08 - Tuesday
Went for IMH class in the afternoon with my "da jie" - Jerene and my "senior" - tony. Teaching is tiring despite not having to do the poses lor. Running around correcting the students already tire teachers out. lol.
Met Edmund at about 7!
Before that, I saw my neighbour's dog, Casper! I played with the dog for awhile. So cute sia... =)
Edmund and I headed to Ehub! Because we have never been there. LOL. Nothing much sia. Kinda boring. We sat on the Ferris Wheel. LOL! So funny lah. Dunno why Dar wanna sit also -_-. Walked around.. And decided to go to Changi Village to Makan!
Reached there at about 9. The place is closed lor! KNN. Heng we never put parking coupon before we left the car. phew. I suggested Bedok 85. But Darling lazy to drive + didnt really know the way.
So he said, "you know right? u drive k?" Kns. Drive LORRY from Changi Village to Bedok ah. I readily said ok lor. LOL. but i abit nervous can.
Luckily, we reached bedok in 2 peices. (Note: 1 peice edmund 1 peice me.) Lol.. We had Stingray, Oyster Omelette and Bak Chor Mee! + 2 glasses of Sugarcane.. Yummy.. I love the stingray/squid there. The sambal so nice..
We got home at about 11 plus.. So tiring lor.. =\
Ps: Coming Friday, I will be doing something to my hair! I'm so freaking nervous lor. Not nice i dont wanna go out liao lor...

No comments:
Post a Comment