Thursday, 1 January 2009

How i spent my last day of 2008.

Initially, I wanted to spend this day at home, doing what I should be doing (Assignments). He wanted to go out. But I didn't feel like it..

At about 9pm.. I decided I was so bored at home! So I asked him, what time u coming to fetch me? We went to changi airport terminal 3 for funs... Walked about.. After that, we went to Geylang for frog porridge. After that, with about 15 minutes left to the stroke of midnight, we rushed to Kallang Indoor stadium! At there, we could see the fireworks! Wheeee!!! I saw fireworks! But not very nice leh. I mean, u have to be damn near to see the beauty right.......

We went to his place after that to feed our babies. Maybe too long never feed our babys shrimps liao.. they seem indifferent to shrimps leh.. At about 1.20am, I decided it was time to go back..

Somehow, the first second, minute, hour of 2009 didn't seem special to me. Nevertheless, I am trying to come up with some New Year Resolutions! I have never set any kind of New Year Resolutions because I know that I will not be able to fulfil any. HAHAHA..

Here goes:

1. Study DAMN hard for my main examinations (I'm dead serious about this)
2. Earn some money by taking yoga classes! (damn serious about this too! I need the money!!)
3. Not to be so mean to him
4. Be a good person (many ways of defining this)
5. Shed a few kilos!!!! (How come so diff to fulfil this simple wish ahhhhhh)

Finally, I wish for good health for all my loved ones, family, relatives, friends, and of course my pets.

Happy 2009!

No comments: