So last night, we made an impromptu decision when he came to pick me up to go to Jalan Kayu instead of the already suggested Rice house @ Aljunied for dinner! Sh-it. Oily Indian food Vs Vegetarian. Damn. But i gave in to temptation though. x)
Rode , nah, drove on the new KPE (nothing much) and onto TPE, exit Jalan Kayu.. and Tada, the restaurant was right there!
We ordered:
- Milo Dinosaur $2.50 (damn it. does he really have to tempt me into drinking this! Heng we didn't call for Godzilla instead!)
- Sambal Kang Kong $7.00 (I hate vegetables, but i just love sambal kangkong. And long beans too. Ok, let's add french beans and carrots and corn also.. x= Oh ya. did i mention that the Sambal Kang Kong is like freaking overpriced lah. How much can you buy a bunch of Kang Kong for @ e market may I ask? Hur ? hur ?? hur ??? BAH. Anyways, it's nice)
- Sambal Sotong $10.00 (I like sambal stuff lahssss)
- Maggi Goreng $4.00 (Mine!)
- Pineapple rice $5.00 (His!)
Total bill: $28.50
Wtf. Could have just had our simple vegetarian dinner @ The Rice House @ Aljunied man. Would probably had cost us less than $20 !
But, the dinner @ Jalan Kayu was damn nice lah.. *rolls eyes* - did i mention in my previous post that my life is all so damn contradicting?
Anyway, I've ordered 4 bottles of Le Cafe's famous Golf Ball pineapple tarts! The shop is owned by Edmund's cousin's husband's parents! Yay! Can still squeeze in my orders! Pineapple tartsss.. pineapple balls... Sinful.
This post is all about sinful food. Damn it. Speaking of which, I just finished the last few pineapple tarts in the bottle my sister's colleague made for her. My weight is just souring high lah. I think I've gained like 10kg (I rounded up ok!) since poly yr 1 lah. Damn it. I just hope my results for my main examinations (May) will sore like my weight did (within the last 3-4 years) when I get back my results in July/August lah!
I seriously need to go jogging soon. Hoping my sister can sponsor me a pair of running shoes soon. She did ask me "Would you go running if I were to buy you a pair of running shoes?" Yes! Yes! Yes! I need one! I need the motivation right now! Buy me a pair of good running shoes! My god brother said "Mei, see you in the 5km run okay." Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. x 10000000 !!
Friday, 9 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
eh... u buy from market is consider as raw material mah.
the restaurant buy the raw material, process it (wash and cook) then add in another raw material (samba) plus labour charge.
then they need to mark up the price to earn profit. the real world dont work on the principle of P=MC or MC=MR leh. haha...
wah lao. the mark up also no need so much right.. wash and cook give it $1.00. Sambal go market buy $0.50. Kangkong $1.00. labor charge, 1 hour give him $8.00. Fry 1 kangkong - 10 mins. so, $1.40. So add on = about $4. Profit is $3. 75% leh! !#!@$!@$
Post a Comment