Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Good Morleng everyone!

Oh now, I'm getting the EDMW vibe in me! For those who don't know what is EDMW, good for you, please do not get close to it!

Well, it's 1.47am now. I've just finished a chapter of my sociology and my head is feeling heavy, yet again. Damn! It always feels heavy after doing sociology! And well! Exactly 9 more days to my main paper! Accounting in the morning of 7 may and Sociology in the afternoon. With less than 1 hour break in between, I don't even think I want to flip my sociology notes. Probably will put my hand on the stack of notes and chant a prayer ba. Hahaha..!

So, the past Saturday, I went to Tampines 1 (yes, for the 2nd time) with Edmund! Ps: Della! You're coming back soon right ! Must go Tampines 1 okay. where got ppl stay at tampines never go Tampines 1 de.. HAHAHAHA =X Anyway, Uniqlo (the famous/infamous shop) got no queue leh! Wanted to go in! But guess what. We FORGOT. Yeah, how can people forget to go into shops right. That is "shopping 101" lesson 1 for me. Never forget to go into a shop you want to go to when u are already in the mall! Damn! I think the next time I will go Tampines 1 will be on 21st May onwards lah. Where got mood to go shopping now sia.. 9 more days to exam. SHEN ah, please help me.

I don't know man. The structure in UOL and poly is so different. In poly, whatever question we are given, we just do. Study whole syllabus and reproduce the whole thing out. Here in UOL, there are sections whereby you choose 6 out of 12 questions or 2 out of 4 questions. Damn! Making topic picking inevitable eh? Well, let's hope that the choices i am about to finalize goes hand in hand with the questions coming out. Brrr.

I heard singapore expo (the venue of my examinations) is very cold lor. can write until shiver until cannot write leh! I think must bring my cardigan + jacket + windbreaker and BOOTs to protect my feet liao. Sumore I only prefer wearing shorts and not jeans leh. Are my thighs going to get frozen? Pork Thighs for sale anyone? HEHEHE. Paiseh la, my examination stress is making me not-so-sane. Though some of my friends would actually rebute saying that I'm always NOT-THAT-SANE. -.-

I need all the motivation I can have! What can motivate me? My dad's expectations for me to have 1st class honour? PLEASE. I think I will feel more unmotivated lor. I will feel too scared that everything also must be careful, also must analyze, until it will take up too much of my time and until i got no time to complete the damn 3 hour long paper! Argh. OKay zhuzhu, dun think negative thoughts okay, just try your best. (okay, that was a debate between the "me" and "I" side of myself.) "Me" is the socialized aspect of myself - the way that I am supposed to react; what i've learn about and conformed to through the basis of socialization and "taking the role of the other". "I" is the active aspect of myself - the way I would react naturally. It consists of creativity and implusiveness, the actions that "I" thinks about are usually more naturally and what you really want to do.

So here, my dad has given me an identity, a goal. To conform to the proposed identiy, I have to do certain stuff that MAY be done against my own will. (ME)

But, my normal self says: No way, I want to relax leh, I want to study just nice just pass? I want to take breaks every 2 hours. I want to go to Orchard road tomorrow and heck care exam! (I)

Of course the above mentioned (the previous para) is not serious lah. Who is in the right frame of mind to heck care a $2000+/- ($9000+/- / 4) exam? Everything is included. Notes, subject guides, venue bookings, lecturers, UOL revision lecturer's plane tickets, hotel stays etc are all included in that amount leh...... $$ is important, especially in the context of the society today.

Nation state is losing power.. no one is able to control the economy.. the is this weird flu called the swine flu.. Freddie Mac's CEO committed suicide.. So many things happening around the world.

Okay, I'm talking about the world liao. This is not so pozhu. Signalling the time for me to go KOON. Goodnight folks.


1 comment:

jayson said...

u are getting creative.