Saturday, 11 April 2009

Wah seh, everytime when it's the weekends i will feel super no mood to study lor.. Especially this weekend i am suppose to give myself 2 off days.. Haha.. Later meeting darling (EEEE SO ROMANTIC MEH???) at 5pm at my void deck.. We are going to Tampines 1 to explore! Read comments on forums saying that the place is bursting lor.. People mountain people sea. "I feel like I'm at IT FAIR" Shessh, NOT nice to hear. But too bad lah, see my kaypo-ness will > my rationalism or not.

Basically we will only go to that place for "sight seeing" lah.. Our main place to venture is Tampines Mall lor. Today I need to go to Popular! Him too! We need to get some stationery! Pens are seriously running dry on me. 1 month ago de 3 new pens i bought all no more ink liao. So I bought 3 more again at SIM popular the other day. Not to forget highlighters. Shessh, I pen can cost $1.55.. Thought of changing my type of pen to ball point pen instead of my usual ink pen. But cannot lah, too xi guan liao. I f'ing DO NOT like my handwriting if i were to write with ball point pens.

Time flies and I have already been through 6 external revision classes and 1 local revision class. And now, it's just 26 days to my main exam. Wat the fork! Have not started revising seriously on my sociology and accounting. Actually that is my aim lah, to save the last few weeks for the first 2 papers. BUT! I scared not time lor. -.-"

Got back my prelim results liao. only took accounting, corporate finance and marketing. But got back only 2 papers, POA and POM. Did okay lah. But preparing for the WORSE for my corporate finance paper. Out of the 4 questions i did, I onli f'king studied 1 topic lah. DOH.... But have to say am feeling much better about CF now than 1 month ago. Dr Pascal Frantz really helps! It doesn't matter if he wears his pants showing his boxers. It also doesn't matter if he was spotted wearing the same pattern boxers for 2 consecutive days! Haha.. *Note, I never say same boxers hor.. i say same pattern nia.. hahha =x

How do you know if what you have been doing is "enough"? What is "enough"? Am I studying enough? How do I tell? Compare with my friends? But what to do if some people claim that they do not study as much as they actually do? How do you guage? How long should my self proclaimed breaks be to be termed "enough"? How much do I read is enough? Until my head feels just fine? Or until it feels like it's gonna explode?

On another topic, my fish. How do I know if I am feeding them enough? $2 frogs every alternate day for 9 fish, enough? $2 = 30+ frogs. 1 fish 4 frogs for 2 days, enough? Not to forget that the long one always eats an average of 9 frogs per session. That leaves lesser for others to fight for and consume. I've read forums and see people spending an awful lot of money on feeders for their carnivorous fish and can't help but to think if i am underfeeding my babies. FYI, underfeeding can cause cannibalism, and I really don't want that! So, WHAT is ENOUGH?

Yet another topic, what about love? How much love do you put in to be termed "enough"? Is meeting 3 times a week enough? Is calling each other every day enough? What about > 5 calls a day? Enough? or TOO MUCH? Is spending 1 whole f'king day with each other enough? Or will you see each other as a pain in the eye after 1/2 a day? Is spending the night talking to him/her until either of them feels tired and wants to sleep enough? Are all these enough? or too much? Will the overdose of calls cause nauseousness/irritance?

Seems like people do not really understand the concept of "enough" because either they put in too much love, or put in too little. Either they study too much till they have to take panadols or they study too little until got no impact (in exceptional cases, some study so little oso can get first class honours, don't know why. ARH.) Either they eat too much (more than enough) and become overweight, or they eat too little (not really enough) to be aneroxic.

But i guess there is no way to educate one on the concept of enough lah. Different people got different expectations mah. Some may say, study 8 hours also not enough. Some say, study 3 hours a day enough liao la! haha!

Okay lah, enough of my ontology. Should ATTEMPT to study for the remaining 1.5 hours. 1.5 hours can be a waste of time, but on the other hand, it can also be spent with Quality ok! Have a nice weekend guys!

No comments: