We went to feed doggies yesterday. We took some chicken bones from Kuey mee auntie and feed the beloved dogs!
I made a stupid mistake lah, buy beef dog food for them. they dont like lah, they only like chicken dog biscuits and real chicken bone/meat.
So yesterday we bought our bag-full of chicken bones over.. and we saw so many of them.. think in total about 15 ba.. i never really go and count.. I just like tt see..
I think got 2 main groups.. 1 adult group and 1 puppy group. Really damn cute.. once i got off the lorry with the bones, they came towards me liao.. Sense of smell so strong.. Last time see me run away, now see me run to me. hahah..
I think our happiest times is during dog feeding sessions.. hehe.. looking at all the bao bei dogs eating the food, so happy..
Okay lah, gotta go and bathe and try to study liao.. must keep up my motivation!!
I blogged on Sunday night tt i wanna study avg 5 hours per day, MONDAY itself i already study 3.5 hours only! Sian lor.. PZ please keep to ur words !!

No comments:
Post a Comment