I am blogging now only got one reason - to give my self some motivation to start hitting the books again.
Having one week "break" before your last paper really sucks, but oh well, I prefer it to having no break la.
I realize i have been so lazy yesterday and today. I need to get back on track, then only can i start enjoying my holidays without any guilt while waiting for late August or early September to come.
Shessh, I cannot imagine the day I get my results back, don't even wanna think about it.
Okay, so my Corporate Finance paper is on the 21st.
I can say that I asked for it lor. Banking and Finance friends asked me "you bsc business why choose CF?"
I said "Quite keen leh"
Ya, keen cus i didn't know CF got such a HIGH passing rate lor. Damn it.
Some also said, "no Principles of Banking and Finance foundation very hard to take CF wan." TMDNNND. dun freaking demoralize me leh.
Damn it. I will not let those comments get into me lor. My friend from business oso take CF wad. OSO no PBF roots wad. OSO pass wad. Argh.
All the more I must show that even without PBF roots, I can do well in Finance. btw my "well" dun mean first class lah. DOH. First class in CF = CF QUEEN leh. That is unattainable. My well means I see liao happy, which means better den pass will be good liao. The higher the better.
I asked myself, to get good results, of course you have to suffer abit first right? But for the past 2 days.. I really didn't have the spirit that an study warrior should have leh, in fact it's what a study loser/failure is experiencing.
FxxK! I cannot go on slacking le! 5.5 more full days to prepare myself for CF! I must and can do it!!!!! I expect the paper to be damn difficult without much calculations.. (Seems like UOL is quite stingy with their marks allocation to calculation questions man. Can you imagine, for PBF, calculate one NPV give u 5 marks only? Over 100 only 30+ calculations marks?)
I will bang on NPV, CAPM (these 2 are calculations questions), Deriavative assets (stocks, forwards, binomial pricing model, put call parity etc.. - mostly understanding and not a lot of calculations), Capital Structure (This is a must. 90% theory and understanding. Come out mostly in section B, once know can get a lot of marks. Just hope it will come out lor. Actually this one i can cfm sure will come out, just the weightages ba), Dividend Policy (Cont from Capital structure) and Merger & Acquisitions (Theory + little bit of calculations)
Still got 3 more. Fisher's Seperation Theorem, Efficient Market Theory and Arbitrage Pricing Model. APT I can cfm give up liao. Is ji tao don't know how to do and time consuming.
FST and EMT are more of single questions type of topics. Kind of free gift if you study. I did study these 2 for my prelims.. But, none came out. Lol, my SIM lecturer also never talk about this during revision class leh. Maybe I will jsut read through and get the main points ba.. Agar agar, insurance topics.
Okay, after typing this blog post I feel more secure and motivated. I'm impressed I even can remember the TOPIC TITLE okays. HAHAH.
PIA CF!! I cannot let myself and my cute FRENCH lecturer down~~~ (cute as in really cute, not yandao kayz..)
See ya peeps!
Looking forward to my holidays!!!
Friday, 15 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment