Okay, so Da Da died yesterday.
Took some pictures before burying it at Edmund's house downstairs. Will post them up soon.
Went out with my poly pals on Saturday afternoon for a quick lunch. Was suppose to head down to British Club to have a look at Carol's ROM Venue and plan for decorations. But, plans couldn't work out and we decided to have lunch instead.
At about 5pm, Edmund called and informed me about Dada's condition. Sians, totally is SIAN!! After a while, I didn't know what bus to take from Esplanade to his place, so I pia cab down.. Poor thing, my fish. he was sort of standing up. you know, my fish is those kind, like lizard/alligator body shape tt kind. And can you imagine him standing straight up, as in head towards the top of the tank, and floating around. KNS, it really broke my heart la. Don't know why he died. I reckon it's the water condition.
Anyway, we (edmund and me) went out for the movie at PS - Night at the museum 2. Seriously, I totally got no mood to watch comedy lor, cus my fish at home fighting to live, den we 2 go out watch movie.. I was willing to give up the movie tickets lor.. but.. we still went ahead. We left his place at 6.50 for the 7.25 movie at PS. I know the PS carpark is gonna be FULL and we'd have to wait quite long. But didn't really expect it to be SOOOOO full. lol. Anyway, I got off while we were queuing to get in the carpark, rushed up to level 7 and collected our tickets. Just after collecting them, Edmund reached! Wah lao, I inside the vehicle den carpark Q so slow.. I go out everyone can go in liao~~ !$!~%#@ lol..
Okay, the movie was nice. Funny. I could have laughed more if the mood was right though.
After which, we drove to Jalan Besar Scissors cut curry rice to da bao our dinner, da bao at my request because I needed to go home to see DADA!
I kept asking Edmund, you think he die alr anot ah? Seriously he looked on the verge of death already and from my experience with fish (though not many first-hand), high chance he cannot make it through. Edmund, on the other hand, tried to make me think of the positive by saying that maybe he will live through and we will find him swimming normally once we go into our room.
However, our hopes were in vain once I stepped into his room right after he opened his front door. and found Dada in the same position I left him (the other side away from the filter because I didn't want him to get sucked by the filter and not be able to fight back!), but with his mouth open. gawd.
I scooped him out. His body was hard already but didn't smell yet. I could see his tiny teeth and small tongue through his mouth, so cute. He sure looked more peacefully alseep dead, then he looked, struggling, trying his best to live. I took him in my hand and felt his scales. This is the only way I will touch my fish, cus putting my hand in the tank will only make them think its a huge chunk of "prawn" and wana bite it.
Edmund's dad said "throw away throw away". I didn't say anything because Edmund and I know that we will NEVER throw our fish away under any circumstances (besides the one time when his mother accidentally threw my plastic bag with my dead fish. that really felt tragic, because they were 2 of my pioneer babies!)
So finally, before sending me home, we took dada downstairs and buried him beside Xiao Hui (edmund buried him ytd). So, Edmund's void deck is becoming a fish graveyard le.. =X first, hei hei, then shou shou, den xiao long nu, then xiao hui and finally da da..
Sigh, what can I say, wanna have pets, must face this someday.
RIP all my babies!
Sunday, 24 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment