Sunday, 5 July 2009

Wednesday

I caught Transformers II with Chai Xia on Wednesday night @ Ehub @ 2330!

Basically everything was quite fun la..
Had yoga from 7.30pm to 9.00pm..
Got home, ate, bathed.. and asked mum for the car casually......

And she agreeedd!! Omg i love mumsy!!

Never thought I could use the car because my house's carpark is always FULL from 12am onwards. Only on rare occasions den can have maybe 1-2 lots available.

So.. yay!

Went over to pick chai xia up and headed to Ehub..
only $6 per ticket because CX used her UOB to pay by nets.. wee~~

Since we got time to spare, we headed to the arcade to play some games lor.
I really suck at those games lah. Wah lao eh.
Cx is so pro lor. haha..

I have to tap 2 times while playing with her and still "die" before she did. LOL.

Transformers was alright. Not VERY good. But still watachable.

Megan Fox is hot can! Wah lao.
Bumblebee also very hot.. hehe..

After which, I sent CX home and we chatted about the "old times" in the car for awhile.

Really kinda miss the life we had 2-3 years ago. we wanna be young again~~ lols..

Friday

Met up with Edmund for dinner @ Yet Con along Purvis street. The food there was nice. Staff there were speaking Hainanese and I felt so much @ home! Lols.. We were so full after that la..

So we went over to Bugis and I trimmed my eye brows.. (Damn it lor. tried to upload pictures but it wouldn't work)

Lemme try photobucket..


Photobucket

Yep! sorry for scaring u all with the picture lah. But i edit lor .. haha

But I was damn happy I got eye brows lah!!!! She trimmed for me.. and drew a bit of eye brows for me also!

Initially when I looked into the mirror I was like wtf! AH GUA!

But I see longer liao.. Like eh, Not so man liao. Heng man.

Anyway I looked around Bugis.. Also a lot of girls got eyebrows de lor~~~

Damn it. From now on everytime I go out.. I sure will gian to draw eyebrows one.. LOL..

Saturday

Yoga in the morning and breakfast cum lunch after that at bedok interchange.

Had food like Chee Kueh, Soon Kueh, Cai Tao Kueh, Lor mee, BeeHoon + Mee...

shared by 6 people la.

Damn full lor.

Bedok got such good food la. How come i stay bedok one dunno anything sia.. Damn sua ku. Haha..

Went for dinner in the evening @ tpy.. My Suan La Mian.... Hehe.. I love it.. even though it makes me wanna visit the loo a couple of hours after that.. x=

We also drank KOI bubble tea.. I love it!!!! Mango Smoothie.. Should have ordered the Large one sia.. more shiok! hehe..

Got back quite early yesterday. 1030 about there.. Mom was shocked again as usual. Lol. So i told her, "Nono, house clock spoil.. its 2am now lahhhh 2am lah, mama so late le why dun wanna slp!" Lols.. den she oso bwg.. lol

Okay la. so that's how i spent my whole week lor.

That's all.

K thx bye.


No comments: