Woo! I went cycling with bff @ ECP this noon and IT WAS GREAT! We initially said to meet up at 10am but decided to postpone it to 11am. And guess what?! Someone was still sleeping and only woke up at 12! HAHAHA!
Anyway we met at 1pm instead and headed to ECP!
Rented a 2 person bike @ 8 bucks for 2 hours.
Everything was so fun lah! Wished I would have the chance to cycle more.. if only I knew how to cycle alone.. =(
Headed over to marine parade to eat lunch and bought KOI bubble tea - large - Oolong Milk Tea to share! Della loved it! - or so i think. HAHA.
Alright.
Gonna meet Della for dinner at Bedok 85 pretty soon. with lester too!
Anyway, a few days ago I saw a job offer - telemarketer - 6.25/hour + Comm @ Paya Lebar area - 3 weekdays 7 to 10pm and 1 weekend 11 to 7pm. Sounds not bad right. Asked my friend Brandon about the rates of his company's call centre.. and they are exactly the same lor! So I guess if i am keen in the job the agency is offering, I MIGHT work with him. That's hilarious man. LOL.
Have not called the agency yet. Shit. Will/MUST do it tomorrow.
Or shall I be a mystery shopper? arggh!
Tuesday, 21 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment