Monday, 10 August 2009

Just came back from lunch @ Goodwood Park Hotel with Sister and Mom.

The good was fantabulous.

It's like an English high tea / lunch.. that kinda stuff.
Can't do much of a review here because our digital camera is not working and my mom's handphone went out of battery after a few shots.. Will post the pictures up pretty soon..

If any one wants to see a professional review, probably you can head to Timeless Facade.. Click
here!

A couple of things and many pictures to update..


1 week plus ago...


I cooked pasta for my own lunch (like finally!)
Photobucket

But after I ate my lunch.. Edmund came with these...


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wah!! KOI bubble tea leh!

How to resist sia..


I swear that after eating all those.. I really felt like puking.. not because not nice to eat/drink.. but really is... overload man..


080809

My top from TSL came!


It was actually delivered to my place on Tuesday. But i didn't hear the doorbell ring? Maybe i was soundly asleep but there's no excuse for my maid to not call me up when she sees a postman outside my door. Anyway, she claimed that she didn't hear any doorbell too. Oh well..


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

me LOVES!

Pardon for taking the picture of my digicam.. the digicam won't load any of the pictures into the computer and I just decided to use MOM's hp to take the picture on the digicam!


Got ready to go out..

and decided to wear my new Manchester United jersey!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We went to Orchard Central.. and after awhile, I felt GIDDY.

and we decided to go over to ION.
ION's so much better.

We walked Level 4 to Level 1 first, not forgetting to walk past LV @ Level 2 to look for Lusty..


And went down to B1 B2 B3 and B4..
Stepped into Uniqlo and bought 2 tops.

.
Photobucket


Photobucket

$14.90 and $9.90 respectively..


Happy!


stomach had a sharp pain.. and knew that it was because it was already 9pm and I hadn't consume dinner!


We headed over to all the restaurants.. and it seems like those we prefer to dine in were filled to the max and had long long queues.. Walked pass the foodcourt and I said. "eat foodcourt ba"


So........ we had Hokkien Mee and YTF..

for a total of $16.
MADNESS or what!

HM - $8 portion.

YTF - Standard size etc.. but $8.00

SIAO MAN.


If we knew earlier we would have gone over to Ngee Ann City to makan.


After dinner, I wanted to go over to Cotton On..
And.. I bought 2 pairs of shorts...

Photobucket

AHH.. Spent so much.~~~~


Me gonna go broke le.... =(

No comments: