Okay everyone!
If anyone noticed, I've added a new label under the left-hand side of my blog.
A whole freaking list of blogshops!
YES, this is how i spent my holidays recently. Surfing flowerpod and looking at blogshops.
SUCH A SIN!
Though the general sizes available in BS are usually 6 , 8 and sometimes, if lucky 10, or if very lucky, 12, I still like surfing them.
Because I know I can surf them without having the possibility to spend any money because nearly all of the clothes can't freaking fit me!
So it's good to be meaty (okay la FAT, if that's the way u wanna describe it) after all.. can save money sia.. :P
If I were a perfect size 6 or 8 I will confirm go.. "Wah.. the dresses so chio sia.. i cfm will buy this.... and this... and that!.. Hmm.. maybe this too.. that colour will do too... hmm.. where's my IB device..........."
And tada.. to the road of no return.. *digging deeper into bear bank account*
HENG MAN.
Now I just see and go "wah... so nice... lemme see the descriptions.."
"Fits size 6 - small 10".
"KNN! why why why so small! @!$!@%$^!@$%!"
After prolly 3 minutes.. i tell myself.. "WOW, heng sia.. save money..."
TeeHeeHee..
Saturday, 1 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment