Thursday, 10 September 2009

Came back from carol's ROM at British club not long ago.

Carol's the first lady in my poly year 1 group to get married..!

The ROM was pretty and romantic.. the solemnization speech was so sweet.. It was my first time attending an ROM lah, everything was like so sweet and nice lah.. =)

I hope they have a wonderful marriage blessed with everlasting love and blissfulness!!!

Will update with pictures as soon as I get them from Lester, Cuiling and Shuying. =)

=========================================

So, this morning I got up at 9.30am to do my ecr.. - where UOL external students studying in SIM get to choose their timetables from various un-filled slots.

The ecr was at 10am. But! I got server error lah, until don't know what time then can confirm! WAH LAO EH. Damn pissed because of the server error. like load 1 page can take 3-5 mins?

Anyway, obviously I did not get my ideal slots lah.

Got to go to school on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

SATURDAYS! HAHAHA. I never go school for lectures (except revision lectures) on saturdays before man. and now it's gonne be routined!

2pm, there was another ecr. Got in there, hoping to see some slots emptying out or new slots appearing.

to no avail. =(

Haha, seems like I've got to give up my yoga teachings on Saturday mornings liao lor.. sadded.

No comments: