My body clock is finally changing for the better. With 3 morning lessons (with me needing to wake up at 6.30 latest) for 3 days a week, I finally can sleep at latest 1am. During my holidays, I can't go to sleep anytime before 3.30am/4am.. and I can't wake up anytime before 12.30pm.
Now, I sleep at 12+am and wake up at 6.20 on the day I have lessons. For today, a Wednesday, because it is my off day from school, I woke up automatically (actually, from a nightmare) at 10+am. Which is pretty early and decent for a person like me, don't you think? I hope to keep up with this kinda sleeping cycle.
But on the days when I have morning lessons, once I reach home, I will eat my lunch, surf the internet.. forums.. and feel very tired automatically, and will need to take an afternoon nap! The nap usually lasts 3 hours on average. Once, it went up to 4! super long lor.. but somehow I was still able to sleep last night despite my 3 hour nap.. haha, pig ish like tt de lahs.. haha
Sunday - 27/9/2009
Last Sunday of the month again. Basically, on every last Sunday of the month, YogaConnections will be participating in an event organized by Geylang Serai Community Club. The event is aimed to target families to get together and do some activities/exercises, to create a better bond between themselves. So far, this event has been going on for 4 months already and it's so far so good!
Here is a video posted on youtube:
Taken during the month of July if i am not wrong. Spot me if you can! Edmund too! haha!
After our activity, we (this time Edmund did not come) went to Changi Road for our Durian buffet! woooooot! It costs $15 per pax. And the feeling of 10 people eating durian together is really nice! But I felt sooooo veryyyyy bloated after that. Haha, not gonna be something I'd do once in a month for sure!
Besides all these, nothing much to blog about anyway. My fish tank is still undergoing the cycling process. Ammonia has hit up to 2.5 thereabout mg/l (yes I added more ammonia. don't know if it's the right thing to do or not?). Needs to go down to 0 and nitrite to go up and down before fish tank is considered stabilized. Patience is the key word here!
Something random here. My MSM lecture ended at 11am yesterday instead of 11.30! HAHA! Xiuping and I were like O.O when Mr David Quek said okay that's all for today. HAHA.
Another thing random. I exchanged my student card already and the picture is fugly. enlarge so big for what sia. eeeyer.
And the worse thing is, the scanning reader CANNOT scan my card! wtfbbq right! Xiuping's one can leh. I tried it when it's in my wallet/in the card holder/by itself/from far/from near/from left/right. Still dun wanna acknowledge me! xiuping's one everything can! arggh. I got pay school fees okay!
Okay, grumpy girl is done with her whinings liao.
Wednesday, 30 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment