Hmm, anyway, my subject guides are finally on their way to Singapore!

Woo Woo~
Went to Airport's NTUC to redeem something for my mother.. Xiuping accompanied me too. We ended up shopping for tidbits.. and boy did we buy a LOT of tidbits! I bought Jagabee and Jack N Jill Unagi potato chips! Because Edmund has always been a fan of unagi! + other stuff which I usually like! WOooWooo~~ So, we ended up with 2 plastic bags each.. and we took a bus from Airport to Tanah Merah. o.m.g from the point I stepped into the NTUC to the point I got home, it was the most aunty-ish i ever felt. Especially with my mom's big pot in the huge plastic bag........... T_T But it was very funny laughing at ourselves though. hahaha
On 6th October (yesterday), we went for makan! at Chomp Pang Nasi Lemak! My first time there! Before that, we headed to Yishun 618 de FISH SHOP! Weeee~~~ I love to go to fish shops..! Den, we drove up to Chomp Pang.. The Nasi Lemak quite nice sia, but one thing I don't like are the cats there! Someone got the tendency to throw food at stray cats for them to eat lor. Yes you can, but please throw further away la. Someone knows i'm so scared of cats still wanna let them be near me. Urgh.
So, today is my "off day". But I got things to do! I got to bathe Gilbert! Arggh, he will hate me more lor... Every time i wanna get him to the toilet, it will always be an unpleasant experience for him. =(
By the way, update on my fish water! The Ammonia has gone down to 0mg/l after hitting a 3mg/l last few days! =) and the Nitrite and Nitrate has peaked! Nitrite is BLOODY RED lor. SO RED THAT I CANNOT EVEN FIND THE COLOUR ON THE SCALE! Better drop soon! PATIENCE! One day I will draw a chart on the readings. =)
ok, on a different note, wanna talk about something generic. Sometimes I don't know why I can be so persistant on things and make firm decisions/be stubborn. But why does it always work for most cases but not another? I've got so many questions, but I don't feel like typing all my problems out on a computer.. Maybe will do a locked post (is there such a thing for blogger????) sometime soon. BAH.

No comments:
Post a Comment