OKay, so i've just read from SIM portal that attendance taking is now compulsory. like wtf?
The other time in September when they said we were to tap our student card, I tried mine and it refused to acknowledge my card!
Went to the student helpdesk to ask.. and guess what they did? They fucking took my card into the room (saying that they are going to test it with their machine) and came out saying that their machine is spoilt! HAHA! What a joke. Once i heard that, I knew it was an excuse, because the helpdesk was dealing with an influx of students.
Then, I just gave a fake smile and said it's okay. Took my card, and walked out. -.-
And now they said from 4th Jan, attendance taking is complusory! Excuse me. My lesson is at 8.30 - 11.30. Is the student helpdesk going to be open at 8.15am? I guess not right? So how can I freaking scan my student card (which does not really acknowledge that I am a student) within 1 hour of my lecture.
Urgh. SIM.
Thursday, 31 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment