Woo hoo! It's 12.40am now, and i just had my first revision lecture for my last academic year earlier in the day. I reached school at 7.50. 151 from TPY was EMPTY when i got on. There were only me and another lady on the bus until it reached coronation plaza at bukit timah. T_T
School was all dark when I reached. The lights outside the LTs were not on and a schoolmate sitting alone on one of the benches kinda shocked me.. hahahha.. I had Managerial Economics lecture today by Tobias. He is from Germany! But luckily, not much of a German slang. (Pascal had a very very very thick French[if i rem correctly] last year during the Finance revision class).
I needed two cups of Kopi-O to prevent myself from yawning and tearing my eyes during the lecture.. haha!
Very tired now, long day again tomorrow! Not forgetting the BIG MATCH at 9.30pm! Yahoooo! enjoyment time!! =D
Goodnight and sweet dreams folks!
Sunday, 21 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment