Okay Great!
I don't know what I did to my blog but I intend to let it remain like that. Just because I am too lazy to find a nicer template. *Yah Dahhh Yahdah*
And YAY!
Edmund bought me that Adidas bag!!!!! 10% discount! Okay lah, not a lot.. But many thanks dear!
Went to M)Phosis yesterday. Too many stuff gone. Cheap Bags around, but fugly to me. =x
Ate at Noodle House at Bugis and walked about..
After that went home and slacked. We talked a lot. Mostly about our first meetup.. hehe..
It has only been 1 year 7 months (omg and today is the day, just remembered. -_-) But how come somehow it feels longer than that..
Okay Random stuff coming up:
- Gonna get my GoJane shoes this coming Friday!! 1pm at Eunos MRT!
- Remember to head down to SIM to hand in fee & application for modules!
- TML IMH without TeacheR! WTHHH!!
Okay, I am really in love with this song. Although posting here is rather contradicting with what i've said above. But heck.
Enjoy! I'm going to play Viwawa le!
Wednesday, 28 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment