Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Okay, I want to apologize first. The following post may not be in favor to a lot of my friends here. So if you can't stand it, I suggest you don't play the videos.

My post here is gonna be about the KING OF CHINESE ROCK aka The Chinese Rock God, Wubai. =P

I'm sure my taste is weird. =x Many people tell me Wubai is not my Era. okay, perhaps I should be born into this world a decade earlier hur?? I certainly don't see any of my friends sharing the same interest (Wubai) with me. Lol. If there is, I would be very very happy though!!

I seriously think he is great. His songs is just so relaxing to listen to. The electric guitar.. It certainly makes me shake my foot along with the tempo..

Well, Enjoy if you are keen. =)

挪威的森林 - Norwegian Forest



Ai Qing De Jing Tou



愛你一萬年



浪人情歌



一生最愛的人



痛哭的人

No comments: