Thursday, 19 June 2008

Using my laptop to blog. Seriously, I don't freaking know how to use a laptop lah. My dad wanted to give me a MAC laptop he got for free and seems like he fell in love with it that he gave me HIS own laptop. But his laptop isn't that old lah.. Less then 1/2 yrs old. So, got laptop good enough liao, though I don't really think I need one..

I think I will watch the match nonetheless. Hehe.. Too tempting lah.. I've told Edmund to bomb my HP and house phone tomorrow at 9.45 liao. He'd better do a good job lor.. I think he also very scared of me, and may even take cab down from his workplace to my house to bang on my door.. Hahahaha~

You know what? In e end, I met MR EDMUND at 8 plus! Freaking hell. Company give last minute OT just when I was about to go out, all ready and dressed! I really do need to learn to cope with my anger though. Sorry dear.. My temper is really bad.. =((( thanks for being so understanding and apologizing even when it really isn't your fault at all.

We went to Bedok. He ate Long John. I ate some of his fries.. Hehe.. We went to NTUC to shop shop awhile. I bought 2 highlighters, ballpoint pen, Cup noodles and 1 healthy drink my mom has been aiming. He bought his cup noodles, milk and the healthy drink (2 for cheaper price u see.. haha)..

In the end we took bus 66 home. I dropped off at my place and he continued taking the bus to his. I love bus journeys with dear.. Been such a long time since we've taken the bus home/to other places.. I love walking home from my bus stop alone.. I love feeling independent . =)))

Okay, seriously i duno why im blogging so much now.. Maybe its because I know i dun have time in the future due to school le bah...

Random: Anyway, I've watched a documentary yesterday, very very interesting and useful. Its about how the earth would die. There are 7 ways. In the documentary, the scientists explained each way.. It's really very alarming.. and scary.. Our parents may suffer, we may suffer.. our kids and grandchildren WILL suffer.

Please do your part to save the earth. The Earth is in much more danger from human action than from natural disasters.

No comments: