Went for Chai Chee Carnival Event yesterday.
Helped out Anthony to promote yoga connections..
Hope we've clinched some customers there.. hehe..
We met up with PM Lee!
And took a picture with him..!
He even signed our poster.. hahaha...
Rushed home after that..
at 121 bus stop, mom and I saw a small Maltese Puppy.. maybe about a few months old that type, not even 1 years old.. Walking about.
We didn't know if it was following its owner or not but I didn't see anyone toking to it or whatsoever..
=( slowly it just continued walking and disappeared from our sight.. =(
Ended up, i met edmund at about 8.40..
We took bus number 60, wanting to go to bedok to eat Botak Jones.
Wah lao, blur me, the coffeeshop opp NTUC bedok actually sells Aston's lah!
I was looking at the menu searching for Cajun Chicken.. den i saw the signboard “Aston's”.. Nearly fainted on the spot.
But we ate at Aston’s nonetheless lah..
I ate Black Pepper chicken and Dear ate some bbq chicken thing...
We also ordered our mushroom soup. (TP mensa mushroom soup nicer =x)
After that, we went to NTUC shopping, bought pringles and ribena sweet!
And we headed home.
*I love taking bus rides with dear dear!!!*
We slacked a bit... rested a while..
And at 2.45, we got up to watch the match.
KNS DUN WANT TO BLOODY TOK ABOUT THE MATCH ALR.
@$@^#$%^
I stayed over with dear.. and got back home at about 3+ on Sunday..
Haiz, tomorrow need to go to school liao.
It seems like just yesterday when i got my SIM acceptance letter..
So fast 4 months gone liao.. -_-
Hopefully i have a nice day i school tomorrow.. Will update then.
See ya guys!
ps: Tonight's match is exciting! Can't miss it!

No comments:
Post a Comment