Sunday, 1 February 2009

In the process of uploading my recent pictures into photobucket. Zzzz..

Heading back to school tomorrow.. Damn it.. 1 whole week no school so shiok lor.. but we all have to get back to reality someday hur.. hahahha..

This new year has just been like my previous new years.. low key and simple.. Just that this new year i got more ang baos to collect due to visiting more places! Yippeee~ This year's shou huo is unexpectedly good.. must save save save..

I received one very nice serial number lor.. Part of either my dad's or mom's ang pao.. Maybe they hinting me to huat huat huat earlier ah.. so they can no need to worry about me liao.. and let me provide for them.. -____-" Okay, hopefully i'm thking too much..



8888 lor!! I see liao very happy sia.. hahaha.. I think I dun wanna use that peice of $10 note.. it's my lucky note.. =x

Went to Jurong Bird Park on Thursday! I love parrots.. I love birds.. I love every single kinda birds! *pictures soon once photobuket is done.

Okay, i've been ignoring my notes for so long already. it's already Feburary. 1 more month and it's gonna be PRELIM EXAMS! How exciting...

For this coming week, i'm gonna make a pledge to...

- Study on Monday during my 4 hours break
- Study on Tuesday after my IMH lessons (SIM / TP ????)
- Study on Wednesday before my 3.30pm lesson since I am not gonna have amy 12pm lesson anymore. Hopefully I can reach school IN THE MORNING.
- Study on Friday since I have one whole day free. (SIM / TP ??????)

Arggggghh. my Cf assignment is due tomorrow and i haven even read the question! i think i no need to hand in liao.. My marketing test is like on next wednesday and I haven touch any topic.. argggh.. the stress level is really building up..

to all SIM - UOL people! lets all jiayou!

*I will jiayou after my feast tonight at Auntie's place. hehehe..

No comments: