Seems like my studying plan is not going well at this moment.
I did mug in school on Monday. Chap 4 of my Corporate Finance (Fisher's Separation Theorem) for 2 hours straight. The rest of the time was spent on toilet breaks for myself and maybe daydreaming..
On Tuesday, I only started mugging at 4 plus. Damn it. Was supposed to meet Edmund at 5.15. So i replied " I wanna study leh.. " And thankfully, we met at 7+ in the end. Covered Chapter 13 of Corporate Finance. (Capital Structure).
Today (Wednesday), I woke up at bloody 12pm. Damn it. I set my alarm for 10am man. But guess what, I forgot to on my phone to sound mode lah. -.- Had one class today. Felt so much better during class compared to having 2 classes in 1 day. Maybe need to restructure my timetable plans for next year liao. =X
I had a nice meal at Bedok 85 on Tuesday! Hokkien Mee + Porridge + Stingray! Yummy! After that still got 4 Tang Yuans! Sesame! I think we're damn big eaters lor. Wonder why he never gets fat? =\
Prelims are coming soon. After that, it will be UOL and SIM revision classes. After that, it will be my exams already. I really need to gear myself up for this huge hurdle. 1 failed attempt to cross any of the 4 hurdles means I have to waste my dad's money. And my dad isn't gonna allow me to fail any module man. Not cos of the money, but cus he expects a lot from me. Yes I feel his expectations , but i need to thank him for that. Without his expectations I won't think I will even try to push myself harder lor.. hahaa.. Thanks dad!
For Monday and Wednesday, Edmund has been fetching me from school and to Yoga. He didn't want me to get so tired squeezing on the MRT. I swear I didn't ask him to fetch me ok. But seriously, the jam at PIE really makes me feel that taking a train would be so much better. -.- *strangles edmund* =X Anyway, i'm just joking lah, I still appreciate ur thoughtfulness okieeeeeeeee...
Btw, Jurong bird park pictures are up at my facebook! =D
Ps: I really need to study soon. Any way to make me really study harddddd??? sheessh.
Thursday, 5 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment