Blogging here for a bit since I have the little amount of spare time now..
Mom has been sick and the responsibility of cleaning Gilbert's cage daily has fallen on my shoulders. Hmm. *wonders why does it automatically falls on me and not my sister.....* haha
One of the doggies I've been feeding is sick too.. She came running to us yesterday and sneezing.. so poor thing.. One of her eye is almost blind already. She just looks so pitiful.. =(
Another one (the one who has been chasing cars) is still chasing cars.. =_= Gave her a couple of smacks and pulled on her collar hard already. I really tried hitting her hard.. Maybe need more force? Haha! It's funny how she reacts though. I pulled on her collar when the car drove past. She still tried to run! Could see that she was thinking of biting my hand already. Nearly growling! She never growls! But i didn't care, raised my hand and hit her side. After the car left, I continued hitting her and telling her not to do it anymore, and let go of her collar. I told her "I am damn angry with u!" and walked away. She came running to me and started licking my hands! hahaha I told her "no use ok, very angry with you already!" and she walked away. Lol. Seems like she knows i was angry with her right? But she still does naughty things! Argh!
OOT: Damn it, I think i just cut my finger due to brushing it against sharp edges on Gilbert's cage! So long since i've had cuts. Haha, I sound like a sadist.
Friday, 2 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment