So, am I down or up?
Antelope was very emo on Friday. Limping badly on Saturday. And yesterday, she could run on all her 4 legs already! What a strong strong girl! ;P But I can see she's still kinda hurting @ her right hind leg.. Let us all hope she is on the speedy road to recovery and learnt her lesson! Apparently not. Ps: With 1 limping leg, she still managed to chase a non-stationary car! What guts! hahaha. But she has been guai for 2 days now so we'll see how it goes. =D

I had my HRM UOL revision lecture yesterday and boy was my lecturer funny! He lectures without the mic and his voice still seems so loud! Really enjoyed his lesson. I think this has got to do with the expectancy theory or whatever la. I expected the lecture to be a bore cos of the module.. and it turned out the other way round! haha!
Hoping to find my studying mode back.

No comments:
Post a Comment